Perfumes can add certain qualities and experiences to one’s life. The right perfume can express your style through one of the five senses and evoke certain feelings or memories within yourself or other people. Men are of course, very visual creatures, but also we are attracted to scent and a beautiful fragrance really does go a long way. The following is our list of the 7 best perfumes for women that men love. I have chosen these perfumes based on their energy, seductive qualities, and overall beautiful scents. As always, they have been linked out to their product pages for more information and ease of purchase.
1. Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Elegant and sultry floral perfume that will set off a romantic mood. Notes of rose, marigold, violet, ginger, oakmoss, and musk. Great feminine fragrance. Notes include: fresh rose, ginger, marigold, violet, oakmoss and musk. Top Ralph Lauren Perfumes
Scent category: Floral/Sweet
2. Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
A rather pricey designer fragrance but Hypnotic Poison is a beautiful and sexy fragrance for women by Dior. There are two other Hypnotic Poison variations by Dior and each one stands out on its own. Notes include: jasmine, with lower tones of amber, almond and woods. Our top selections by Christian Dior!
Scent category: Sweet/vanilla
3. Euphoria Forbidden by Calvin Klein– A sensual scent for the younger woman or just those who are young at heart. Notes of tiger orchids, jasmine, peach blossoms, raspberry, and tangerine. This scent is wonderful and alluring. Notes include: tiger orchids, soft peach blossoms and exotic jasmine
Scent category: Sweet/More Fruity than floral
4. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique By Jean Paul Gaultier For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Ounces
– Has an oriental scent to it with notes of vanilla, wood, and spicy amber. This can be worn casually as well as out on the town for an evening. Notes include: fresh spicy amber, vanilla and wood.
Scent category: Powdery/floral/sweet with spice
5. Gucci Premiere– This Italian design house makes some very sexy fragrances for both men and women. Orange Blossom, bergamot, musk, and white flowers gives this fragrance a warm and sensual aroma that doesn’t overpower. Notes include: Orange Blossom, Bergamot, Leather, Wood, Musk And White Flowers.
Scent category: Citrus/Floral/Woodsy
6. Guess Marciano by Guess– Guess Marciano is an underrated perfume in my opinion. It definitely has a classic style while including some notes such as star fruit and orange liquor to give it a unique fragrance. Notes include: Curacao Orange, Star Fruit, Cardamom seed, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Peony, Woody Notes, Vanilla, Dulce de Leche, Honeysuckle
Scent category: Citrus/Floral/Spice
7. Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne– A classically inspired scent with fruity and floral notes that is sexy and elegant. This is another winner in the line of Curve fragrances. Notes include: sweet flowers, musk and vanilla.
Scent category: Sweet/Warm/Powdery